Please observe the below noted policies while staying at Chain O’ Lakes Campground in Eagle River Wisconsin:
- THE SPEED LIMIT IN THE PARK IS 5 MPH AT ALL TIMES.
- Check-in and Check-out:
- The check-in and Check-out times for RV sites is: 12:00 noon
- The check-out time for rentals is 11:30 am
- The check-in time for rentals is : 2:00 pm
- All guests must check-in at store upon arrival
- ONLY ONE CAMPING UNIT PER CAMPSITE
- Additional charges apply for those with A/Cs or electric heaters
- Quiet time in the park is 10pm – 8am.
- The staff locks all park buildings, except the bathrooms at 10pm.
- No smoking or pets allowed in any building.
- No washing RVs or vehicles in park.
- Phone calls are accepted only between 8:30am to 8pm unless an emergency.
- Please remember, not everyone loves your pet like you do.
- While in the park your pet must be kept on a leash and walked on roadways.
- Pick up after your pet. If you do not have a bag, come to the store
- Do not leave your pet unattended at your campsite.
- Do not dump waste water on the grounds, this includes dirty dishwater. Please use the sink provided at the store building for dumping your dishwater.
- Fires in fire rings only.
- Firewood available at the store.
- Do not peel bark from trees.
- ABSOLUTELY NO WOOD TO BE TAKEN FROM RESORT GROUNDS.
- Separate your garbage and recyclables and drop off at the recycling center.
- Dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, go carts, etc., are not allowed on park grounds
- Guns and fireworks are not allowed on park grounds.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INTERPRET ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS!
- UNCOOPERATIVE CAMPERS, GUESTS, AND VISITORS OR THOSE VIOLATING PARK RULES MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH NO WARNING OR REFUND.
Reservations are not required, but are necessary to reserve a specific site.
Deposit amount for campsite & sleeping cabin: $25 , Deluxe cabin: $100
$10 cancellation fee applies to campsites. Cancellation fee can be used for another reservation at another time. No refund if cancellation is within 48 hours of arrival date.
No refund on cabins unless the cabin is re-rented.
No refunds due to the discomforts of nature or weather.
Credit card deposits are processed at time deposit is paid. Confirmation will be emailed if email address is provided. Email addresses are kept private.
Holiday weekends need 7 days notice for refund.